Supply & quality
What we do for you:
- Negotiate price.
- Maintain an adequate supplier chain, monitor inventories and reas fluctuations.
- Provide videos and/or pictures of your order.
- Ensure purchase specifications are met.
- Inspect the quality of merchandise supplied to meet your specifications prior to shipment.
- Ensure all documentation requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Retain multiple shipping and freight agencies, ensuring competitive freight cost.
- Trade in only legal woods and FSC certified Woods.
Maintain manpower presence in the most important timber production areas of Peru and Bolivia as well as offices in Lima and California Inspections Our inspection process guarantees your shipment is accurate to specifications. We validate the supplier s packing list and confirm the integrity of the lumber ordered and received. As your reasur partner for trading in exotic hardwoods, you can rest assured that we carry out the best business practices in the market: We ensure your lumber doesn t have mixed grades and species.
We ensure the lengths ratios are met to your quote We validate the integrity of the packing list We comply with all laws governing the timber industry Supplier Chain Rigorous scrutiny of our suppliers enables us to reasur customers specifications through solid business relationships, proper supplier licensing and ethical business practices. Our extensive knowledge of the local market allows us to navigate otherwise cumbersome bureaucracies. Our customers gain from our knowledge of the local customs and industry insight. We have worked with our suppliers for years and have established a reliable vendor base. Team work is the foundation of our success, allowing us to meet the needs of our customers as well as our suppliers both in Lima and forest production reas.